MENU

One family with Christ at the centre, welcoming all!

St Andrew's, Reading Street

History

St Andrew's Church was built in 1910-1911 and consecrated in 1911. The church was the permanent home of the church established in 1907 in what is now the Community Hall. For most of its existence it was a daughter church to St Peter-in-Thanet but became a parish in its own right in 2011, its centenary.

More history.

Baptisms, Weddings and Funerals

The church is more than happy to hold these events for parishioners and those from outside the parish meeting the "connection" criteria. In the first instance please contact the office.

Interest Groups

We have a number of social groups associated with the church. Our Voyagers Mission Group and the St Andrew's Women's Group meet regularly.

Support Resources

A number of organisations provide resources to help the smooth running of the church. More information.

Wedding
Link to Safeguarding Page
Privacy
Link to St Andrew's FaceBook Page